Thursday, March 13, 2008

Welcome

This is our first blog and for anyone who looks at it...welcome. Dave, myself, and cache have been living in Arizona for about 6 weeks. The weather is beautiful now but I am not looking forward to the coming months. Cache and I spend our days cleaning, playing, and looking for new friends. For two people who don't have much to do all day we sure do seem busy! I am currently waiting to see if all my credits will transfer to ASU and start school again in the fall. Dave enjoys working at the hotel and likes being close to his brother. Cache is growing as always. He is 97 percentile in length and head size; and 92 percentile in weight. Needless to say he is a big boy and very active. He is getting into everything! I am so worried he is going to either break or choke on something. I am so paranoid. Its a bad habit...I am a worrier. I hope having this blog will help me keep in touch with everyone.

No comments: