Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day
To all the Mother's who read this...Happy Mother's Day. It has been my first, and it really has been a great day. Dave has done so much this weekend and I feel more relaxed than ever. I didn't have to wake up in the mornings or put Cache to bed or really do too much. Although I am not Daves mother (that would be wierd) he really made a good effort to give me a much much much needed break. So now that I am done gushing some events thats have been going on lately. My cutie pie Cachey has turned into a monster! Okay not really a monster but is it possible to hit your terrible two's when you are not even one yet? He throws fits in the store when he cannot walk around and I mean like screaming and flalling his body in all different directions. He whines most of the day and especially when he dosen't get what he wants. I hate to admit that he is super needy (which could have been caused by an over anxious first time mother) which was confirmed when the girl at the 24 hour gym day care asked me if he is always this clingy. What do I do? I guess just grin and bear it? However, with all this new change I do have to say I love my little hugs and cuddles I get all day long. Cache loves to bring me things and let me play with them for a few seconds before he wants it back! He is so social and loves to meet new people and hang all over them!!!! Is that clingy? Anyway, I am so happy to be a mother to my Cache. I wouldn't have him any other way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Ok Cache isn't really THAT clingy (well kind of) but he only got that way because he is so dang cute that everyone always wants to hold him & play with him so he got used to it & he knows he is cute so he just wants attention. I don't think a child clinging onto your leg until you pick them up means they are clingy...haha! Cache is so cute!
It would be more than just weird if you were Dave's mom - it'd be kind of gross! :)
Just be consistent with Cache. Love him to pieces but if you don't want him to cling to your leg when he wants to be picked up then don't pick him up when he clings to your leg. He's not too young to learn what works to get him what he wants! MISS YOU!!
Post a Comment