Friday, June 20, 2008
A thought provoking post
OK so I think it was my sister or someone who said my blog pretty much just talks about Cache. So I have been thinking about that and yes...it really does just talk about Cache. I think because since we have moved to AZ I have not been able to go to school, work, or really do many things for myself. I have always known that I did not want motherhood to define me but to be one of my definitions. It is one of the most important things to me but not only who I am. So I am going to take this one post and only talk about what has been going on with me (even though most of you who look at my blog look to see what is going on with cache!) Well I am not going to be able to go to ASU until next year, I cannot get residency and it costs way too much without. After about a month of being told multiple things I will have to retake a math and two science classes since mine are not up to ASU's high standards (gag me.) I am probably going to just get these general requirements done at community college since it is sooooo much cheaper and much closer to me. Hopefully if I can get my butt in gear I could start in August. We are going to Lake Powell in a few weeks and than spending the first part of August in Utah and Bear Lake. It will be so nice to get out of this heat; over 110 degrees everyday this week. I wanted to finish painting some of my furniture but I am afraid to go outside. The heat also makes me very sleepy. It is so hard to get anything done. Oh also if anyone reading this has any suggestions on where to go for an anniversary please let me know. I was thinking a cruise but since all the cool ones are like 7 days I feel like that is just too long to be away. Or if you know of any killer deals for a cruise in Sept. Let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
my science & math credit dont freakin transfer to ASU either!! Let me know if you want to take math or science with me at Chandler Gilbert!!
Hey Alicia, It's Trianna. Saw you had a blog and just wanted to say Hi.
About the Anniversary thing, they have a cruise that is only 4 days long. It is called the Baja Cruise. It goes off the coast of Cali so it might not be too fun for you, but we enjoyed it. IT was just long enough.
Post a Comment