Ok so I know many of you do not live in Arizona but if you could help me I would appreciate it. I am doing a survey for one of my classes and I was hoping any of you reading this could answer just a couple questions. So there is a proposition trying to be passed in this Arizona upcoming election. It is Proposition 102 which would amend the Arizona Constitution to provide that only a union of one man and one woman shall be valid or recognized as a marriage in this state. This is currently the law in Arizona which it is in most states but it would become an amendment to the state constitution. I know most of you do not live in AZ but if this issue has not arose in your state I am sure it soon will.
1. Are you currently registered to vote?
2. Do you plan on voting in the upcoming presidential and local elections?
3. Would you vote yes to make this an amendment or no leave the law how it is?
Thank you all for your help!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yes Im registerd,
Yes I plan on voting,
And I will vote to keep marriage between one man and one woman.
PS- we need to get together... for real this time. :)
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes to 102!
1. yes
2. yes
2. yes
Uhm, so can I be the first and probably only to say NO to 102 (or prop 8 in Cali) on your blog? I do check in and love reading about the Kim family. Miss you! Bex
Post a Comment