Saturday, March 21, 2009

This is for Kendall







Kendall wanted to see some pics of our house, so here is the front yard that we just had grass put in. I love it. It looks so much better than the stupid desert look which is just gravel. There are also some pics of Cache's playroom which I am still trying to put together. I made some curtains and just put a stupid slip cover over the futon. I want to hang the chalkboard on the wall which I need some help from Dave. Hopefully I can get him motivated soon.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house is sooo cute!!! I like Cachie's room a lot!!

Anonymous said...

We need to come down there so we can see it!! :)

Macdonalds said...

I love your house, very cute!

jacque said...

You are so talented with your decorating. i love your style. i need you to come consult me for my house. so looking forward to seeing you guys on soon. it's been way too long.

Rickie said...

Your house is beautiful. Thanks for saying hi on my blog. I didn't know you had one, so now I do and I'm glad to read up on how you are doing. Its just too bad your new house is not in our ward.