So the silver leafing dresser did not pan out and it was just so much easier to paint the dresser white and add some cute knobs. Originally bought some knobs at Anthropolgie for like $8 a knob then went to hobby lobby and they had the EXACT same knobs on sale for $2 each. Took those puppies back to Anthropologie and saved myself some moola!Sunday, November 1, 2009
Baby Room
Ok so I have been obsessed with getting the baby room ready...I have this compulsive disorder that does not allow me to accomplish anything else unless I get my project done. With my mom in town things have been rolling along pretty good. We have a few more big projects and then everything else is pretty small and just accessories. I think it is turning out so cute and am happy with the results. I posted a few pics just to prove my progress!
So the silver leafing dresser did not pan out and it was just so much easier to paint the dresser white and add some cute knobs. Originally bought some knobs at Anthropolgie for like $8 a knob then went to hobby lobby and they had the EXACT same knobs on sale for $2 each. Took those puppies back to Anthropologie and saved myself some moola!
So the silver leafing dresser did not pan out and it was just so much easier to paint the dresser white and add some cute knobs. Originally bought some knobs at Anthropolgie for like $8 a knob then went to hobby lobby and they had the EXACT same knobs on sale for $2 each. Took those puppies back to Anthropologie and saved myself some moola!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
wow the bedding turned out so cute!! One day I'm going to have to hire your mom to be project helper haha
Love it, so cute! Great to see you back on the blog.
Post a Comment