Monday, February 8, 2010

Lyla's first time to church

We went to church for the first time as a family of four. Lyla did great sleeping most of the time which was totally unexpected. It is nice to finally start venturing out and socializing again. Although, I think cache got a little sick; he woke up this morning saying his throat hurt and he had little white spots in his throat but after gargling some salt water he seems to be feeling better. I guess we will just keep an eye on him and keep Lyla away as much as possible. We are getting a little more sleep around here but can't wait for the day we all can have a good nights rest. One thing I have learned about our family...we are all very sleep dependent people. We need 8 full hours with a nap (everyone except me; I dont nap)or we are just grumpy short tempered people. Yikes, I wont blame you if you want to stay away for another few months!




2 comments:

McB's said...

So you're saying that your hubby needs nap time during the day? lol. I'm glad you guys are venturing, sorry that Cache is sick! She is beautiful and I'm glad she was good for you yesterday :)

Anonymous said...

It was nice seeing the baby for the first time at church! Can't wait to see her Wed....