Monday, July 26, 2010

Yay for the small accomplishments in life...

I am officially able to go to the gym again. After many years of Cache screaming, crying, and maybe a small fight with one of the day care workers (my fight not cache's)both children go in and have done good! Now I know I am totally cursing myself by saying this out loud but it has been a long road and it deserves a shout out!!! It is a small but amazing pleasure to have an hour of working out hard without any distractions.

I also finished my first online class. Summer always sucks to take classes and towards the end I was getting really lazy but its done. Whoo Hoo! The first of many, many, and unfortunately many more classes.

3 comments:

Mars said...

yay glad they will both stay in the kids club now :) Are you back at 24 hour or at that Fitness Works place?

Katie said...

You are so lucky that they stay! My kids won't stay in the day care and so I can only go when Kirk is home (and he has been gone since June to Washington to school) so, no gym for me for the past 2 months!

Congrats on finishing a class. 2 kids, mom, wife, and school--that is sometime to celebrate!

Sounds like we might be coming down to GG's birthday party in October! Hopefully we can see you and your cute family!

Carol said...

congrats to your online class being done and congrats on the gym accomplishment! call me when you want to go to the wednesday 530 class and i will totally go with you!