It is crazy how fast time flies by and how big my baby girl is getting. Life gets so busy I feel like I don't realize how quickly my kids are changing. It's kind of fun having Lyla's birthday on the first day of the year, I get to make new resolutions of what I can do better as a mother. Really, I can think of something I could do better just about everyday. I am looking forward to new beginnings and for my kids to continue growing. The interesting things they do and say everyday keep me entertained.
Happy Birthday and Happy New year!

















2 comments:
WOW! You are amazing. You should be a party planner. Miss ya!
oh my word! your party looks AMAZING!!!! you are so good at decorating - is it bad if i am sorta annoyed by your talents :) everything looks fantastic!
Post a Comment