Monday, April 22, 2013

Here we go again...

Ok, so this time I really want to keep up to date posts about what's going on in my kids lives. I found this handy app for my phone so now that I am confined to a chair at least 12 times a day (nursing a newborn takes forever) maybe I can keep better record. I would love to one day print it out for a scrapbook, no idea how to do that but I will cross that bridge when I get to it! Life has been busy to say the least with our new addition, Monroe Sun Kim. She requires....ummmm, demands, A LOT of attention. Sometimes I ask lyla if we should take her back to the hospital and she gets this worried look on her face and says no. She is in love with her baby sister, I don't blame her she is too precious. Cache walked in my room this this morning and looked over at Roe and just said, mom, baby roe is so cute. We love her so much. Newborns are a catch 22. on one hand They are amazing, a miracle, everything new thing they do amazes you but on the other, I can't wait for the night feedings to be over, to have a somewhat self sufficient child, and to be able to have alone time for more than a couple hours. I keep telling myself just a few more months but it's hard because in just a few more months she won't be this tiny newborn. I guess I will just have to enjoy other people's new babies....this shop has closed down.



2 comments:

The Teeples Times said...

She is so beautiful!!! Congrats!! Wished I could have met her! Hope you're all feeling well now.

Staceygirl said...

Such a precious photograph. Congratulations, and do enjoy every last second of it because it will fly by!