Sunday, March 16, 2008
Fun Weekend
So Dave and I decided to be adventureous this Saturday and try some new things here in Arizona. First we decided to try and find a farmers market. Well I figured the one in Phoenix would be the best on but when we got there it was pretty small. So we decided to just drive over to the one in Scottsdale since it wasn't too much further. EVEN SMALLER. I thought for sure they would have a great farmers market in Arizona with all the farms and people...guess not. There was one produce stand and we got some nice lettuce and tomatoes. So far the best one I have been to is in Monterey. We came home and just hung out for awhile then went to dinner at a Korean restaurant down the road. Cache is so funny and definently starting his temper tantrums early. If I could just figure out how to download the video I would be able to show you an example. Really though, do you want one? He saw his 6 month old cousin Lily today and scared her with his screaming of excitement. There is some exciting news however, Cache has started to stand up and let go for a few seconds holding on to nothing. He really wants to take that first step but is just a little too scared. I really think he will be walking in less than a month. Oh man I will have my work cut out for me then. He is already into everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
There's no good farmer's markets out here either. I agree the one in Monterey was the best I've been to so far.
Cache is adorable! Good luck with walking, before you know it he will be running.
Post a Comment