So we just got home from spending 2 weeks in Utah. It always goes by so fast and I wish I had more time to do things. Cache and I flew down for the first week and a half and then Dave came for the rest of the time. We had so much fun with our family. First we went and had a barbeque in the mountains which I miss soooo much. Then we went to Bear Lake for Raspberry days...always a fun adventure. We visited with friends throughout the week and had such a blast. Cache loved his grandma and grandpa and aunties and uncles so much that he usually had little use for me. He would want or need something and walk right past me to someone else. Needless to say he loved all the attention. Well now that we are back home we have a busy few weeks ahead of us. Dave and I bought a house in Chandler which I am super excited for because after looking for awhile at many crappy homes we finally found something perfect for us. You know how after you make a large purchase you always get that feeling a few days later like uh oh did we just do the right thing? Well I have not had that feeling at all. I am soooo excited and know that it is such a great deal for us. So we get to move in probably the second week of September. I am also starting school in a few weeks retaking classes that ASU will not accept from the U of U. Even though I am not excited to retake my math and science classes I am excited to get back to school. It may take me until I am 40 to get my degree but I will get it one day! Anyway here are a load of pics that make me so sad because our trip to Utah is now over and I miss being there already. Thank you to my family who put up with us for two whole weeks, we love you guys.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















2 comments:
You're back FINALLY!!! I know you're sad to be back...but I'm glad! haha. Let me know if you need any help packing or need me to watch Cache while you try & get stuff done. Excited for our math class yet? haha
Looks like you had so much fun!!! I LOVE Utah! I miss the mountains too, but it's great to go back. Glad you had fun. That's awesome you found a house. Let me know if you need any help with anything. Call us moving day for sure, we'd love to help.
Post a Comment