Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lots of New Updates

We stopped by Hoover Dam on our way home from St. George
So we have been a busy family. Me, Dave, and Cache quickly decided we needed to take care of some business in St. George so two weekends ago we put Cache in the car and drove there. Cache did fairly well although most of the first part of the trip was screaming as loud as he could...then he just got tired and fell asleep. After driving all the way there and then all the way back we came home and started packing our house. We finally closed on our new house (still in Chandler...but we have a yard!!!!) So we have been trying to pack and clean and move and still take care of Cache, I am exhausted. Cache had his 15 month check up and is 100% in height, 100% for head size, and 89% in weight. We have ourselves a very healthy boy! He has not been saying a whole lot of words regularly except mamma, dadda and shoes, however, he does have his own conversations in what we call Cache talk. I think he still enjoys that thumb that he is constantly sucking on. He has started this phase of screaming and yelling quite a bit which makes my high anxiety self always wanting to pull my hair out. Cache is constantly getting into things and throwing them all over the place which makes the other half of me that is a neat freak also go crazy. So I guess this is God's way of telling me to relax! Dave and I had our 6 year anniversary this past weekend and stayed at a resort in scottsdale. It was absolutely beautiful. Well I will wrap this long post up...so it is my brothers birthday tomorrow (actually today I am up really late, I guess I dont really sleep either) so happy birthday we miss you and love you.


1 comment:

Jules said...

Hey I'll let you know as soon as we get dates to visit in October so we can get together! I know Lily would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Cache and me too! Hope you guys are doing well!