Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our Visit to Utah

Utah! When our airplane landed there was snow which I am sure most Utahn's were dreading...Cache and I were so excited. Cache and I flew to Utah and stayed for a week then Dave flew in and we stayed for another week...a total of two weeks. It sounds like a long time, but always goes by so fast. We went to the aquarium, the tulip festival, saw the animals at Thanksgiving point, and saw some movies. We made the most of our time that is for sure. It was exciting to spend time with the family and we are lucky and able to see everyone quite a bit (after a few guilt trips...that's what big sista's are for!) Now I just need to convince everyone they need to move next to me, I don't think I can guilt that one. I let cache sleep in the room with me at my mom's house for the first week because I was nervous he would wake up and get scared and not know where he is. So every morning I would wake up to...MOMMA! Where Grandma? Grandpa? Tendal? TT? He is at such a funny stage, the best way to put it was when the lady in front of us in the airplane on our way home said to us at the end of the flight, "I forgot how they love to repeat everything at this stage." Oh yes he does, the entire flight was..."airplane, airplane, airplane,bird, bird bird" you get my picture. He surprises me everday at how smart he is and how much I love him. I love you too family, we miss you.

My sis and I posing for pics

Cache found an old binki at my moms house and loved keeping it in his mouth, until he remembered his thumb.


1 comment:

BBS said...

Ahh, so cute! I wish we could have seen you and the family. Baby puked (TMI?) all day friday and once on Saturday. I found out later how much chocolate everyone was giving him... I can't believe your boy is going to be 2! Just wait until he starts "singing" the words over and over and over and over and over. Miss you.