Sunday, May 17, 2009

So What's hapennin' this summer?

Yes I say summer because I believe here in Arizona we have been having summer for the past month. 90 and 100 degree weather constitutes summer for me. I got a new Nikon camera and love it. It has a little more features than a point and shoot, but not too professional that I have no clue how to use it. So I have been playing around with it and it is so fun to shoot with. Of course my favorite subject is cache so here are some pics:
Daddy pushing cache on the swing

Fell off and waiting for someone to help him up


We bought a pool and it wouldn't work, such a pile of crap. Cache had fun anyway.

Needless to say Cache did not want to get out of the pool and threw his one of many tantrums!

So I started a garden thinking I might get a couple of tomatoes and cucumbers out of it and to my surprise it has flourished. Arizona is a really great place for growing a garden.

I made a small space by the fence but didn't realize the plants would grow so big...they are overgrowing their alloted area.

I have like 2 full grown cucumbers and there are like 10 teeny ones starting to grow. We will be eating lotsa cucumbers soon.

There are about 10 tomatoes I am waiting to turn red, yummy!

And losta peppers, those were ready to be picked and cache had a blast pulling them off the stem. I also have cilantro and a green bell pepper. I am so excited it is growing!

No comments: