
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Merry Christmas
Well I thought I should hurry and post our Christmas pics before the baby comes and I ignore the world for a little while. Just a side note...no I have not had the baby yet and have no signs of her coming other than my due date is in a few days. Hopefully she will decide to join us soon. Anyway, we had a fun holiday this year even though I felt so tired the entire time. My parents are in town for Christmas and we spent Christmas Eve at my aunts house with lots of family; cache had a blast with all the kids. We were awoken early Christmas morning with cache calling out to everyone that he was ready to open his presents. Dave and I bought him a miniature trampoline. It is perfect because he can get on and off by himself and I don't have to worry about him falling off or getting hurt. We have been just hanging out the rest of the time...unfortunately we all got sick with a cold and cough but hopefully it is almost done running its course. I am so worried about having a baby at this time of the year; I hope she stays healthy and we don't have any problems. Well, that has been our Christmas in a nutshell. Hopefully we will get the new addition to our family in the next couple of days. Happy Holidays! (PS sorry all the pics are out of order.)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
When I didn't see you at church today I was hoping your baby girl was here.
Also, your a Tai Pan shopper?!? The noel sign on your tree looks like the one I got from Tai Pan!
I was wondering if that little girl came yet! Glad you got to have one last Christmas with just Cache and not in the hospital!
Post a Comment