We had 3 nights of good sleep (at least five or more consecutive hours) and I thought...quietly to myself of course because I didn't wanna jinx it...that maybe this was it. Maybe we had turned a corner? Unfortunately, I was wrong. Just another 1 am feeding. I feel the fatigue just settling in and it's not welcome. Uh, I....AM......SO ......TIRED! I can't think straight anymore. I fell asleep yesterday afternoon and was even confused in my sleep and couldn't figure out where I was. This baby owes me big time, when I am old and need her to take care of me ;). Here's to hoping for at least 4 more hours.
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Crazy girl posting in the middle of the night! I can so relate to the feelings of being confused. I used to wake up suddenly and wonder where the baby was... oh yeah, I already put him back in bed. Or, I'd think the blanket was the baby. Still, you must cherish every sleepy moment... those babies grow so fast!!! What a sweet face!
Post a Comment