It's been a difficult summer having three kids and two of which just fight constantly so we often just take it out to the pool. It's so hot and the water feels nice. I ventured out today and got in the pool with all three kids. That was a little chaotic but the kids always get excited when I actually get in. Getting ready to head to Utah next week. It couldn't come any faster! I swear, my anxiety hit an all time high last week when we found a scorpion in cache's room and then Dave found a couple more outside. I think I have found my phobia. I couldn't sleep for days and still put on shoes when I have to wake up in the night to feed roe. Ugh, they are so awful. One plus side of summer, we all get to sleep in, in the mornings. I think I hate waking up more than cache during the school year. Here goes one more month of summer. Hopefully we all survive ;)
Friday, June 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment